Do You Have A Waterproofing Project We Can Help With?
Waterproofing is a great way to increase the longevity of your roof and building. There are many different ways and structures that you can waterproof- your roof, windows, concrete wall, basement, and decks. In Miami, Florida with the high levels of humidity and rain, the most common areas that require waterproofing are the roof, walls, and windows.
Picazzo Painting and Pressure Washing has been serving South Florida for over 25 years with waterproofing services. If you’re looking for waterproofing services in Miami, we’re your go-to company.
Do you need waterproofing?
Typically waterproofing is a fantastic option for anyone that wants to just get a little more out of their roof. Unfortunately, a lot of the time when property owners decide that they want to approach waterproofing for a roof, they’re experiencing some level of leakage and their roof is definitely on its last legs. It doesn’t have to be this way. The best time to waterproof a roof is definitely right away, especially for commercial properties.
However, chances are that you need a waterproofing job done if you have water leaking into your property and don’t want to replace a roof. You also need waterproofing done if the water is leaking in through windows, doors, or there’s moisture in the walls.
What is Waterproofing?
Waterproofing is a process that involves applying an additional layer, or multiple layers, of protection to a roof that prevents any water from coming back in. Thankfully, the process can be applied relatively quickly, depending on the scale of the project. This quick application can have an almost immediate impact on leaks, especially if you’re experiencing heavy rain or heavy leaks inside the property.
Some of Our Work
The client was experiencing significant water leakage inside the unit.
After a perfectly laid waterproofing solution, the leaking has completely stopped and the roof is safe for years to come.
Six Benefits of Waterproofing
Waterproofing is a great option for many property owners looking for cost-effective solutions to water leaks.
- Installing waterproof membrane can protect your roof from any additional damage that can be caused from water build up and wind. In other states, it’s effective enough to protect the property from snow and ice, but thankfully we don’t have to deal with that here in Miami. The membrane and waterproofing coatings also help to protect the roof from intense heat and can light. Typically, applying a waterproofing coating with Picazzo Painting and Pressure Washing will last you around 10 years, extending the lifetime of your roof.
- Really the best aspect of waterproofing is the cost-saving aspect. Simply put, waterproofing your home means that you won’t have to go out and pay for an expensive re-roofing. Also, the membrane and waterproofing solution that is applied will cover and protect the roof, which will also prevent you from needing to repair the roof.
- Energy Efficiency
- Waterproofing applications tend to be completely white and reflective which is great for keeping heat and energy costs down. Especially for commercial properties, you’ll definitely see your HVAC costs come down in the summer with a professionally installed waterproofing membrane.
- Lower Humidity
- Waterproofing in Miami will have a very big impact on the amount of internal humidity. Humidity inside your home is extremely important, especially in Miami, because the higher the levels of humidity, the more likelihood some kind of mold starts to build up.
- Low Maintenance
- It’s much easier and requires much less maintenance to protect and uphold a waterproofing coating than it is to keep up with a brand new roof. Whenever any kind of maintenance is required, it’s typically super easy to come in and repair any of the waterproofing membrane, and it’s much cheaper than it would be to repair a new roof.
- Easy Installation
- Installing a waterproofing solution is much easier than installing a brand new roof. This is great news for someone that’s currently experiencing any level of leaks or water damage within their house. Not only is it much easier to get a brand new waterproofing installed, it’s also much more cost effective. This means that the realistic turn-around time between getting a quote and actually getting the waterproofing done is much faster than the process for actually getting a new roof installed.
Our Clients Love Us.
(Original) Lo mejor de lo mejor me aplico un sealer muy buen precio lo recomiendo The best good job, responsible, price affordable