Driveway Painting Cutler Bay
Driveway Painting Contractor in Cutler Bay – Serving Residential and Commercial Owners
Cutler Bay Driveway Painting Company
Looking for a driveway painting company that you can trust to properly paint or stain your driveway? Then you’ve found a company with plenty of experience dealing with all different kinds of driveways. Picazzo Painting and Pressure Washing has been in business for the last 30 years and has a track record of providing excellent service and high-quality workmanship.
What makes our company any different from the competition?
- We don’t use subcontractors – All of our workers are company employees, and go through our rigorous training and quality control processes.
- 5 Year Workmanship Warranty – Peeling paint is very common on Driveways when applied improperly. It’s important to work with a company that can put their money where their mouth is.
- 25 Years of painting driveways – We’ve been there and seen that when it comes to painting driveways.
Driveways are absolutely put through the wringer. Your hot car tires can literally peel off microscopic amounts of paint every time you drive over the driveway. Not to mention, they’re always getting tire-marked and dirty from just the sheer amount of times a car drives over. Thankfully, painting them is a viable option and can help completely restore your driveway, almost independently of how much damage has been done.
There are a ton of different kinds of driveways, here’s are the different kinds that we service:
- Concrete Driveway Painting
- Stamped Concrete Painting
- Concrete Staining
- Paver Painting
- Asphalt Driveway
- Brick Driveway Painting
Whatever concrete or driveway you have, we can paint it all. Unlike many companies, we etch and clean all concrete and driveways before we paint them. That’s a critical step for making sure that the paint doesn’t peel and lasts as long as possible.
Driveway Painters Near Cutler Bay
The first thing you need to confirm when hiring a driveway painting company is that they have experience dealing with different driveways. One of the biggest mistakes you can make is believing that driveway painting is as simple as throwing some paint on there and hoping for the best. That’s a terrible idea unless you want a mess of a driveway paint just peeling everywhere.
That’s why it’s so important to make sure that you’re working with a professional driveway painter that follows a rigorous process. We’ve seen customers with driveways that were recently painted just start peeling everywhere as soon as cars start driving over them.
If you don’t follow the right process, I can’t stress this enough, you’re going to have serious issues with your driveway paint!
Our process for painting driveways is simple, but we don’t cut corners and we do it right:
- We cover the driveway with a special solution to etch and clean. This will not only clean the concrete of any mold and filth but will also open up the pores of the concrete and allow it to accept new coatings.
- We deep brush down the entire driveway to make sure that the chemicals get as deep as possible into the concrete for the best results.
- We powerwash the entire driveway with high pressure (not enough to do damage) to make sure that all of the filth is completely removed and the concrete is as porous as possible.
- We cover the driveway with two heavy coats of paint or stain to make sure that all of the pores are saturated with paint.
- We place safety tape and make sure that no one drives on the driveway for at least 72 hours.
It seems like a basic process, but it’s a critical set of procedures that need to be followed unless you want to have problems with the longevity of your driveway paint. Not to mention, we never cut any corners and follow this process to an absolute tee.
The good news is that you don’t need to worry about any of the “Worst case” scenarios with us!
If you’d like a quote to paint your driveway, then feel free to click any of the “Get A Free Quote” buttons, or give us a call today to schedule an appointment to estimate your project!
Some of Our Projects in Cutler Bay, Florida
Quick Information about our company:
Picazzo Painting and Pressure Washing
16225 SW 117th Ave Unit 8D
Miami, FL 33177
Need Services In Another Location?
We service a ton of surrounding areas around Miami, Florida. Chances are, if you need help in Miami-Dade or Broward County, we can take care of that project for you.
Need A Quote?
Our Other Services In Cutler Bay
Why Choose Us?
We Think It’s Pretty Simple.
Our Clients Love Us.
(Original) Lo mejor de lo mejor me aplico un sealer muy buen precio lo recomiendo The best good job, responsible, price affordable