Cutler Bay Painting Contractor
Painting Contractor in Cutler Bay – Serving Residential and Commercial Owners
Painter In Cutler Bay
Are you looking for a painting contractor in Cutler Bay? Picazzo Painting and Pressure washing is a family-owned company that was founded in 1995. It has been more than twenty years since the company was first created. Yet, we have managed to maintain the same dedication to quality and attention to detail, since our inception.
Jorge Lara, our founder, instilled these values in this company when he first arrived in this company from Cuba. It fills us with pride to be able to properly represent the place we came from.
So, no matter if you’re looking for a residential painter or a commercial painting contractor, we have the ability to help with any sort of project.
But what makes us different from other painting companies?
- We never hire subcontractors – All of our work is done by company employees that are properly trained and monitored. We don’t hire outside contractors to fulfill our work, this means we have a close level of control on quality.
- We only use high-quality materials – Sometimes you receive super-cheap quotes from contractors with no specific mention of materials. That’s because they cut corners and use the cheapest primers and paints available. We never do that. We’re very transparent about our materials, and use high-quality paints and primers that will last for years.
- 5 Year Warranties Included – Since we have such high levels of control over the quality, we know exactly what happens on a Jobsite. This allows us to offer and promise all of our customers a 5-year warranty that guarantees you won’t have any issues.
Cutler Bay Painting Services
Size doesn’t matter, we are equipped to handle any sized project. We take care of every aspect of our work with a perfectionist mentality.
What are our painting services?
- Interior Painting
- Exterior Painting
- Commercial Painting
- Industrial Painting
- Light Woodwork
- Pressure Cleaning
We’ve worked with a large spectrum of clients. They range from regular residential, commercial, and even government building owners. We even painted the Miami-Dade College Kendall Campus.
Cutler Bay House Painter
Our first introduction to the industry was residential painting. We’ve been painting our client’s homes since our inception. We take immense pride in it. Fortunately, it has been our honor for over twenty years. So, if you’re looking for someone to paint your home, we take care of all our clients with a tremendous level of attention.
Our quoting process:
1. Fill out the necessary information on our website.
2. We will take the necessary measurements, and verify the best method of accomplishing your project. All of our jobs come with a 5-year workmanship warranty, so we have to determine what needs to be done for the job to last.
3. Finally, we take the quote to the homeowner, and if we agree to move forward, then we schedule a day to start the project.
Cutler Bay Commercial Painting Contractor
Do you have a commercial property in Cutler Bay by any chance? Yes? Then we’d love to be of assistance.
Commercial painting is extremely different from residential painting. We fully understand the difficulties of owning a business. So, we make sure to come up with a very solution-oriented strategy to quickly get you back on track.
Scheduling is usually a very big issue for our commercial clients, so we’re able to fluctuate our scheduling to fit your needs.
Some of Our Projects in Cutler Bay, Florida
Quick Information about our company:
Picazzo Painting and Pressure Washing
16225 SW 117th Ave Unit 8D
Miami, FL 33177
Need Services In Another Location?
We service a ton of surrounding areas around Miami, Florida. Chances are, if you need help in Miami-Dade or Broward County, we can take care of that project for you.
Need A Quote?
Our Other Services In Cutler Bay
Why Choose Us?
We Think It’s Pretty Simple.
Our Clients Love Us.
(Original) Lo mejor de lo mejor me aplico un sealer muy buen precio lo recomiendo The best good job, responsible, price affordable