Do You Need Help With Pressure Cleaning?
Miami Pressure Cleaning Company
Are you looking to pressure clean your home or business? Don’t settle for a unprofessional job. When you’re cleaning your property with water at such a high pressure, you need a professional that will avoid causing any damage to stucco, roofs, or other surfaces.
At Picazzo Painting and Pressure Washing, we’ve been around for over 25 years serving Miami, Florida with high quality pressure cleaning services. We have a reputation for prioritizing our customers and delivering a level of quality that is unmatched by our competition.
When considering a pressure cleaning company in Miami, don’t forget to consider what’s going to happen after the cleaning is done. A lot of the times, deep pressure cleaning results in the generation of large debris and the build up of dirty water around your property. We’ve taken this into consideration, so we’ve added a complete clean-up stage to our process, completely Free Of Charge.
What Sets Us Apart?
If you’re tired of dealing with irresponsible contractors that never hold up their end of the deal, then you’ve finally found who you’re looking for. At picazzo painting we have a couple of core principles that we live by:
- We’re Always 5 minutes early.
- Operate honestly
- Keep our end of the deal
- The job isn’t done until the client is delighted.
What Surfaces Do We Clean?
Do you have a brick driveway? Don’t let it sit and rot with moss, we’ll clean it and leave it brand new.
Whether you need to power wash your wooden decks, or your wooden gazebo. We can help.
Have aluminum siding, or roof? You paid extra for durability and style. Don’t let dirt and grime ruin what you paid for.
Your roof gets dirty eventually. Don’t risk yourself and your roof by doing it yourself. Hire a professional!
Is your concrete driveway, or sidewalk filthy? We’ll leave your concrete looking it was spread last week.
Dirty asphalt can make your property look dirty. Especially a commercial property. Get it cleaned Today!
Driveway Pressure Cleaning
One of the most common areas that we clean for our residential clients is their driveways. It’s a pretty straightforward process and is a fantastic option for quickly improving curb appeal for your home. Pressure cleaning in Miami is super important because of how often we have heavy rainfall.
When we have a heavy rain day here in Miami, a ton of the filth from your roof typically pours down onto the concrete and driveway of your home. One of the best ways to prevent this is to have a solid gutter system installed, but even then, some of that filth is going to find its way onto your driveway. That’s why a lot of the homes that we come to inspect actually have mildew growing on the concrete.
If you have concrete that wasn’t leveled properly, you’ll see that a ton of water will pile up on the concrete until it evaporates- this is how mold forms on concrete. Pressure cleaning is a great way to prevent or eliminate any mold that you have.
Commercial Pressure Cleaning
We don’t only do pressure cleaning for residential properties, we also do pressure cleaning for commercial complexes. We have pressure washing contracts that we form for long-term clients that have a constant need for pressure washing services. Whether you’re looking for weekly or monthly maintenance, we can definitely give free estimates regardless of the type or scope of pressure washing you’re looking for.
When it comes to what kind of commercial properties we can do, there’s definitely a pretty wide range of properties that we can provide pressure washing for. Our main clients typically have commercial warehouses, or warehouse complexes, residential neighborhoods, commercial business centers, and shopping centers, or industrial plants of some sort. We’ve done pressure cleaning for commercial concrete plants and gas stations. To be fair, if your commercial property is in need of pressure washing, there is a great chance that we can be of service to you and would love to give a free estimate for our pressure washing services.
Our long-term commercial property clients typically receive a great deal and get discounts on our pressure cleaning services. We also help clients with additional maintenance options and services depending on the type, rigor, and scope of work.
Why Get Pressure Cleaning
Pressure cleaning is one of the most cost-conscious upgrades/maintenance options you have for your home is to just simply pressure clean it. A lot of the time, just pressure cleaning your home can make the difference between having a run-down home and having a lively, fresh home that stands out. But what are the benefits of pressure cleaning your home?
- Prevent Mold Growth.This has got to be one of the most important things to consider when getting pressure cleaning. With the simple addition of a couple of mold/mildew specific chemicals, we can easily remove and prevent any further mold growth. It goes without saying why mold is so dangerous and you should definitely keep an eye out for mold growth, especially on your driveway. Pressure cleaning in Miami, especially for your driveway, is a fantastic way to present mold growth and keep the entrance to your home in top quality.
- Maintain Home Value. One thing is for sure, the cleaner and more up-kept a home is, the higher the resale value of that home. There’s a reason why all of the top real estate on the market gets cleaned, painted, and furnished before it’s sold. You have to sell the vision of a home, and how clean it is definitely plays a huge role in that. Pressure cleaning in Miami is a great way to make sure that not only the house value stays up, but also makes sure that the elements like dirt, stones, and mold don’t affect the exterior of the home. It also prevents mold from growing and damaging the home. In extremely bad cases, mold can not only cause health issues to people living in the home, but it can also start to cause structural damage to the drywall and wood that can cause permanent damage that needs to be replaced.
- Extend Exterior Paint Life. When you think of pressure cleaning, you don’t think about it extending the lifespan of your paint, but it really does. One of the main ways that your paint gets to the point where it needs to be changed is through lasting filth and grime building up on it. At some point, no matter how well you wipe down a wall, the acidic filth has just found a way into the paint and there’s no way to clean up the wall unless you pressure wash it. Also, when you’re thinking about repainting a home, the first thing that always needs to be done is a thorough pressure cleaning of the entire home. If a painter decides that they’re going to paint your home’s exterior without first power washing it, then you’ve found yourself a very bad painter. Pressure washing your Miami home is a great way to make sure that the new layers of primer and paint stick on for longer and fade less throughout the years.
Why Get Pressure Cleaning For Commercial Properties
Watch Out For Slip and Falls. Freak accidents happen all the time, even though they are what they are, just freak accidents. They happen out of the blue, and randomly. However, sometimes these freak accidents can be prevented. Although it may sound a bit crazy, it is not unheard of that poorly maintained driveways, sidewalks, storefronts, and garages in Miami can collect lots of dust, dirt, and moisture. Especially in Miami. Miami is known for its intense humidity. The addition of debris with the Miami humidity can be a recipe for a freak accident. Slip and falls, business liability, and even car accidents. These are not far from reality if you do not take care of your surfaces properly. A pressure wash, soft or regular, can scrape off the debris on the surface and have your sidewalk, storefront, driveway, or even garage in Miami clean and free of freak accidents.
Health And Safety Of People. Pressure washing is having a high-pressure water stream scrape off a surface of dirt, dust, mold, and anything growing on the surface. A lot of people get pressure washes on their driveways, sidewalks, storefronts, and roofs for the health and safety of people around them. Whether it’s customers, family members, or just people walking by, the health and safety of people around them can be compromised. Mold growth can release spores and other chemicals into the air and make it unsafe to breathe the air and can even cause allergic reactions. Eventually, that same mold can become mildew, which can become slippery and increase the danger in addition to other health risks. Although not THE solution to any health problem, it can help lessen the risk of immediate dangers like allergies, slip and falls, and other health problems.
The Two Types of Pressure Cleaning ( Important)
Pressure washing is normally seen as a highly pressurized stream of water that you shoot on the driveway to wash off that extra gunk. It can quite literally change the aesthetic and the value of your current house. But, there are different kinds of pressure washing that are appropriate to different parts of a house or building.
The distinction here is important because not knowing which level of pressure to use can cause thousands of dollars of damage with a bad pressure cleaning job.
Many people prefer to get a regular pressure wash. This is the machine on wheels that you normally see which will shoot highly pressurized water to clean surfaces such as:
- Pool decks
For commercial use, most of the time, pressure washing is needed for larger buildings and larger surfaces like:
- Parking garages
- Commercial buildings
- Parking lots
Although it is not limited to just these kinds of surfaces, these are the most common surfaces that people want to get pressure washed.
See here which types of surfaces and areas of your house you should never pressure clean!
Soft Pressure Cleaning
As the name suggests, soft washing is dropping the water pressure by half or sometimes even more to clean the surfaces that can’t handle as much force. These are surfaces like:
In soft washing, you will still see the same kinds of surfaces as regular pressure washing. Why is that? Because soft pressure has its benefits that regular pressure washing may not have. The first thing is that because the pressure is lower, there is less force on the surface. So if you want a job to simply clean the surface, but not tear the paint or damage the actual surface, a soft wash might be for you. The second thing is that soft washing was made for surfaces like roofs and storefronts. Shooting that high-pressure stream on a roof may damage the actual surface, and even break the shingles. This is where soft washing comes into play. Soft pressure washing can clean off the dirt and debris, but leave the paint and the structural integrity of the shingle and roof intact.
Why Choose Picazzo Painting and Pressure Cleaning
At Picazzo Pressure Cleaning and Painting, we take our work seriously. Our licensed and insured pressure cleaners will make sure that the job is satisfactory with no cut corners. We treat our clients with the utmost respect, and to make sure that you feel like you are not only cared for but valued as clients, Picazzo pressure cleaning and painting offers you special services:
- Punctual service: our pressure cleaners in Miami and painters in Miami are always and time and do not believe in “Cuban time”. If you want us there at 10 am, we will be there 5 minutes earlier. We believe in respecting your time and space.
- Latest technology and stocked equipment. Our equipment is always ready to use and never lagging behind the competition. Our pressure cleaners in Miami will never waste any of your time going back and forth. Once we are there, our pressure cleaners will take care of everything on site.
- Satisfaction guaranteed. Our pressure cleaners in Miami take pride in their jobs. Whether it’s a 10-minute job or a job that will take months to complete, our painters and pressure cleaners in Miami believe in treating each job with the utmost respect and seriousness.
- Certified and Professional. Our pressure cleaners in Miami are different from the rest. Certified and equipped with decades of experience, they are ready for whatever is thrown at them. Parking garages, parking lots, commercial spaces, storefronts, homes, you name it. Our team is ready to take it head-on.
Hire A Pro
Why Choose Us?
We Think It’s Pretty Simple.
Don't Just Take Our Word For It.
(Original) Lo mejor de lo mejor me aplico un sealer muy buen precio lo recomiendo The best good job, responsible, price affordable